Friday 21 November 2014

shoot 7

For my 7th shoot I decided to use more than one person.. It has sort of created what could be a story line.. I like how things are going in terms of making the shots a little less natural and more questionable as to whats going on to the viewer.
Again I have used my friends and family within the shots.
I feel the green and pinks create an atmosphere and setting for the viewer.. making not only the subjects but the background an important focal point.
I think I am going to use one of these as my final images as I think it will make the combination of portraits a lot more interesting- not only regarding colour.
The portraits using hands could create moods of anxiety, stress, suffocation or to be honest it could make the viewer have there own story in their head without knowing nothing about the photograph or the people in it.
My intention is for the viewer to create there own stories and opinions as different colours and compositions are different in everyones heads. No one will have the exact opinion of them.










No comments:

Post a Comment