Friday 21 November 2014

Shoot 6

For my 6th shoot i decided to use one of my good friends Max Bianco. I really think he has a distinct different style and thought he would work well within my photographs.
The more I was shooting the more I felt as if my images were starting to get a bit boring.. however I wanted to use him on one of my final images..
I looked through the images after the shoot and racked my brain to try and think what I could do to make the images a little less natural as I felt that the images could be getting quite boring to the viewer??
I think it was the colour blue i was getting bored of to be honest.
I felt like the colour didn't suit him as he wasn't a cold person..
I like the top image with the combination of purples and blues.
As I was looking through the images I thought to myself maybe I could include two people I know in my next shoot? maybe make things a little more interesting.
Anyway this is my first shoot I took of Max using the Hasselblad similarly to the other shoots.






No comments:

Post a Comment