Friday 21 November 2014

shoot 3

For my models I wanted to use people close to me like my family and friends as colour has connotations of feeling and atmospheres. I found it interesting to work with people who I already have connections with and felt comfortable working with. For my third shoot I took images of my younger sister Imogen. She felt really at ease in front of the camera as she is normally quite shy. I picked a pink outfit for her to wear as I wanted the images to be really bright. I felt the blue background really contrasted well with the pink clothes and her skin tones.
The colours compliment each other creating a cool mood working well the the natural facial expressions. 
I feel like I am starting to get somewhere regarding colour, one of these could be a potential final image.









No comments:

Post a Comment