Friday 21 November 2014

Shoot 2 prep

For my second shoot within the studio I decided to set up the lighting a couple of hours before my model arrived so I could begin shooting as soon as he arrived rather than playing around with equipment during shooting time.
I set up two lights one in front of the model and one behind. The one in front was to the left hand side of the model to create a shadow on the right hand side- creating a more dramatic effect.
Before the model arrived I also checked the attire he was going to be wearing and selected a few colour filters I felt would be appropriate in terms of creating something that would be pleasing to the viewers eye.
I set up a light behind where the model was going to be sitting/standing using the barn doors - so that I could attach colour filters. The light behind the model allowed the colour filters to reflect off the plain white background and I also used poly boards which allowed the colour to light the background without the model being affected at all by the colour.





No comments:

Post a Comment