Friday 17 January 2014

My action/time plan

I began shooting the Hasselblad camera on the 12th December '13, shooting my friend Kristal, and getting use to working with the camera as well as figuring out which depth of field, lens and lighting I wanted to work with leading up to my final family photographs.
I developed the roll of 120 film and decided I like the close-up images of Kristal, which I feel enhances the subjects facial features.. I was using an 80mm lens.
In January, I began photograph my family members in there own homes, as I want them to feel comfortable and also I would like quite a documentary style to them.
As you can see from the post previously the photos were really dark and I was very disappointed with the outcome.
However I know what mistakes I made, therefore I can ensure myself what not to do and what I need to now do with my final shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment