Thursday 9 January 2014

5x4 negs

 This is a potential final shot, I love the composition and expression the photograph portrays. I also love the plain brick background as it makes the model stand out and become the centre focus of the image.
Not to sure about the composition and position of this photograph. Mainly because of the wind blowing on her makes her look uncomfortable and cold- Her hair is also blowing over a lot of her face which is not very interesting to look at. (If you look above the eye contact has a big impact on photograph by making it more intense).

I quite like this photograph. I like her expression and the intenseness between her eye contact and the lens. However I don't think it is better than the first photograph probably because of the ratio of background to the model, still one of the better out of the four though.

This photograph really annoys me, because if only I took a step back the composition would have been perfect. (Well maybe if she didn't look so cold)
If I was to reshoot this photograph I would get her to pose more naturally rather and awkward, and I would also take a step back and take more time to create a better full-length shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment