Thursday 16 January 2014

Hasselblad attempt no.2

After shooting 120 film in the hasselblad of my friend Kristal, I decided to shoot my family for the first time. It took a few days to shoot them all, I took all of the photographs inside their houses, because I thought the photos would come out in a Documentary style if the models were not posing and just sat naturally. However, the images come out really dark, the lamps inside the houses were not light enough to create a clear shot.  I also didn't use a tripod and therefore they are also out of focus. These are the things I need to focus on for my final attempt of shooting. I was quite disappointed when I developed and then printed them because I feel the images portrayed quite a dull, depressing mood and there wasn't anything interesting about them- This is not how I want to portray my family! However, These are all things I will consider to ensure my final photographs are 100x better.
Here was my attempt anyway...











No comments:

Post a Comment