Wednesday 14 May 2014

Self-portrait Shooting

I booked out the studio and took some photographs of myself using the Hasselblad camera, I thought it was a good idea to use different lighting techniques and play around with different lenses. I also thought it was best to experiment in the studio to practice different techniques so I felt more confident when it came to recreating the Hero and Villain of my choice.
Below are some screenshots of my self-portrait photo shoot..






I think the photographs are quite humorous, I like the soft lighting of the background. I did benefit from experimenting in the studio, however, I don't like any of the above images as my final self-portrait. I feel that I would rather portray myself in a deeper way, rather than just a plain Self-portait. Although I have an idea for my Hero shoot and I feel that the Hasselblad camera would be perfect to use. (This photo shoot has benefitted myself in many ways even though none of the images above are a potential final Self-portrait.)

No comments:

Post a Comment