Tuesday 13 May 2014

Being an icon

To me personally an icon is someone of something that has become recognized by nearly everyone, like Marilyn Monroe or Disney characters. If something is"iconic," it would be something nearly everyone would recognize and therefore will probably be remembered in decades to come for different reasons.
When I type the word 'Icon' into google images thousands of images show up of different people, I recognized almost every image I seen, this made me understand the meaning of an Icon - I recognized the faces of most of the people. An icon generally has important connotations in terms of why that icon/person is so well known.
Below are a few of the many images that came up whilst researching.. You will probably already have seen these images many times before..






No comments:

Post a Comment