Monday 18 May 2015

More shooting





Again these landscapes are unedited, taken from the Nikon D3200, I found it better to go out during sunset, as the weather this week had been quite grey and the clouds seemed more prominent against the sky. This was good for my images as there is more of a contrast in the sky in terms of colour, as a grey sky is quite negative, and not linked to what my project is looking at which is colour. 
One of the downfalls that you cannot plan as a travel photographer is the weather conditions, so  you can'e exactly plan to have hundreds of beautiful sunset images on a certain date as the weather can be extremely unpredictable.
I quite like the images above, however, I feel they would look better with a slight enhancement of saturation to exaggerate the colour a little more, also the buildings and trees are pretty dark particularly on the bottom image .

No comments:

Post a Comment