Monday 18 May 2015

Editing





Here is two of my images taken near Elwick Village during night fall, the first one is unedited but as you can probably see by the saturated colour the second one is enhanced.
I like the use of brash, unnatural colour. Maybe its because I love painting and using bright acrylics, When I'm using social media such as instagram I always find myself editing my photographs in a painterly unnatural style.
I like the blue and pink contrasting colours against the black trees, and the trails of the plane cutting through the sky making different shapes. 
When I look into the image I see different shapes and colours all blending together, when you look closely into an image I think about the photograph as an object rather than a place, to me it's just me being in a certain place at a certain time creating a moment that I can keep, even if I can not remember it mentally it can be printed from a computer and viewed again and again as an object.



No comments:

Post a Comment