Monday 18 May 2015

Adding colour


















As I began editing my images on photoshop, then reverting them to a cropped square, I began to see what looked like a collection of images that belonged together. Not because all of the photographs were taken at the same destination - because they weren't - but because they all looked good together. In regards to the use of brash colour. And also because they tell a story of my journey as a photograph travelling to new destinations. 
My mind was much clearer in regards to where I wanted this project to go, I am going to create a book of my travel journeys... not only including my travels to Berlin and Paris but to other places I have ventured too. However, I am going to produce 5 final prints also of 5 photographs I believe explains my project- Travelling with colour.
I think the main reason why these images come above together is because they all sort of share a distinct style in relation to the exaggeration of colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment