Monday 18 May 2015

Berlin






















Here is some of the images from Berlin, again raw unedited files. When I got back from the journey I found it really hard to narrow down 2000 images, I think I must have spent about 4 weeks looking, feeling confused, wondering what will work what won't work, what will fit together, how they can link.
I decided to not look at the images for a full week then go back to them, when I had a fresh mind I felt as if I knew which photographs I didn't like straight away or which ones didn't exaggerate colour in a certain way or my travel journey.
I enjoyed Berlin a lot more than Paris, as there was a lot of graffiti allover the walls and lots of colour everywhere I looked, the only downfall was the grey weather the full time I was there. However, There was colour all over to make up for the unpredictable weather.
If I was to describe Berlin, It would have to be 'under construction', as everything seemed really arty (If I can use that word), and undeveloped. I just found the place amazing and extremely interesting in regards to historical context - especially the Berlin Wall.
I think as a budding photographer I would quite like to work somewhere like Berlin, as the artwork and photography scene was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment