Monday 18 May 2015

Creating a book

I used 'Social Printing Studio' to create my book which is located in America. I liked the styles and options that you could choose to create a book. I decided to use photographs from a lot of places in which I have travelled to to take images. My true passion for photography is deeply rooted in taking images outdoors, whether its in the heart of the countryside or in busy cities.
After previously creating a photo book, which I named 'a journey' I felt as if I developed something that meant a lot to me, as it was something I enjoyed doing and found it great I could make it into something I could flick through. (Just my personal preference over a print)
Below is a few images of my book.
I am quite happy with the layout and how their is a variety of photographs from my travelling journeys. I hope to take many more photographs in new destinations in the future, and create a lot more books.





No comments:

Post a Comment