Friday 14 March 2014

Quotes for Book

To go with my book called 'A Journey' I have decided to use two quotes that fit well regarding the subject. I also think this gives a soft personal touch to the book itself, as well as giving the reading a better insight to my thoughts and photographs.

Quote 1: 'Amazing; A memory, an inspiration, and an escape back to the idyllic world.'

I thought writing this quote would be appropriate for the inside page of the book, as it gives the viewer an idea to what my journey is all about to me personally - Memories and escape from reality.
Below is a screen shot of how I set the first inside page out, I chose a yellow page similar to the front page as I thought sticking to one background colour would make the book look more professional and sophisticated -


Quote 2: 'When I catch even the most limited glimpse of nature and landscapes it allows me to escape the mundane realities of everyday life.'

I decided to include my second quote in the middle of my book, as it will allow the reader a break from viewing my photographs and get a little more inspiration about my journey. My photographs are snapshots taken whilst travelling around, I am trying to tell the viewer my thoughts that I had whilst taking the pictures and looking around at the natural world itself.

Below is a snapshot from Blurb I made whilst editing my book, I have used the same yellow colour to keep the pattern consistent throughout.


No comments:

Post a Comment