Thursday 16 May 2013

Still life shoot


After being in the studio several times, I decided to change my idea of using my childhood teddy bears to photographs. I changed my idea because I felt Photographs were more personal to me than my teddy's. I also liked the idea of a photograph of a photograph. However, after looking through all of my photographs from the shoot I did not like any of the arrangements of my photographs and felt it was not good enough for my final still life picture. I feel the photograph looks quite messy and I did not like the lighting I used as I felt it reflected too much on the glossy paper of my prints. 




I am glad I experimented using different objects in the studio because it has given me more experience in the studio using the equipment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment