Thursday 16 May 2013

Final still life preparation



I finally decided to take photographs of my Viola. The shots above were just in preparation to my final photograph as I wanted to try out different arrangements of the instrument. I also decided to use the natural light as I really liked the shadow that it created in the studio rather than the lights I set up. I took over 50 shots of the photograph as I struggled to get an arrangement I felt looked the best.
The viola is personal to me because I used to play a lot of instruments and the viola is one that I never carried on playing. I wish I could have carried on playing and had the determination, but at the time I was younger and did not want to play anymore as I grew bored - however now I see someone playing I envy their talent. My aim for my final shot is to produce a photograph that shows the beauty of the instrument itself and also hear it being played in your ears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment