Friday 17 April 2015

Business card designs

Intending to be a Professional photographer comes with a lot of confidence and critical understanding. It is vital that you produce the professional materials that will promote and support your individual practice and professional development. 
For my business cards I have decided to use some of the photographs which I used in my photo book 'A Journey' as I like how they are colourful which hopefully will attract and interest the viewer.
I decided to go with a square format which is a change to the standard business card size as I thought I should leave the images within the square format that I edited them in. I quite like the size and shape of them.
On the back of my business cards it reads: 
Rochelle Oliphant
PHOTOGRAPHER 
Along with my mobile number, web address and e-mail.








No comments:

Post a Comment