Thursday 16 April 2015

Blogging

Within Professional Studies we discussed blogging. As a student I feel it is important to document what I have learnt as well as what I hope to achieve. I began to realise that in order to gain success and positive feedback from my online posts was to keep them timely, relevant and interesting.
As a budding photographer I found that posting my work and writing about how I feel could allow me to receive feedback, both positive and negative, which has pushed me to improve in different ways. Negative feedback should never effect your confidence or your persona as a person, as the are stepping stones to help you become more professional and also strive to improve.
During professional studies our class was given a list of some inspirational blogs.. some of which I found amazing and inspirational the amount of passion some people can have towards a subject.
I looked at Tim Barber's blog (Tiny vices), who is extremely passionate about his work as you can see by visiting his page the endless list of work he has exhibited. Also the amount of clients he has worked with is a real inspiration to me personally. I also looked at the web blog http://www.1000wordsmag.com/ which is basically an online magazine dedicated to contemporary photographers in the UK. The web blog allows you to browse around different galleries, books and print magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment