Wednesday 23 April 2014

Create an identity

Setting up a professional business can take a very long time, however, you must always do what you can to get public attention. Regarding the book 'Setting up a successful Photography Business' - Lisa Pritchard her top tips for Creating an Identity are..
Register a domain name
Design your brand identity
Use your brand consistently
Become visible through an effective approach to marketing
Be ‘the person behind the brand’

I have began my own identity regarding Photography by making a photography Facebook page, which has allowed me to show my work to anyone online anywhere in the world (If they search for Photo related stuff).
People can follow me and see everything I post, it is not in your face but it is quite an effective approach to marketing as I have had a few messages regarding my photographs.
Here is a link to my Facebook Photography page if you would take the time to view it..
https://www.facebook.com/roliphantphotography?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment