Wednesday 23 April 2014

Careers Guide

Throughout the lectures of Professional studies I have been looking at various books, one being 'Photography- Careers Guide'. The book has really shown me how photography is often portrayed as a glamorous and fashionable profession with top photographers earning high salaries. However, in reality it is one of the most competitive and grueling careers open to young people. Researching into the career side to photography has made me realize that I would like to write my report about 'Wedding Photography' as it is a well-known career for a photographer that is reliable - also a job that will never go away because there will always be people getting married. I am also interesting in the subject and would like to have my own Wedding business one day in the future.
However, I learnt that photography can be an excellent career for those with talent, or technical skills, but particularly if they have both. If I write my report on Wedding Photography I will have to question Professional photographers about working with people as well as time management and equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment