Wednesday 2 January 2013

Lighting

Glossary of Lighting terms - Took from Lighting for Portrait Photography (Steve Bavister), which I am taking in/ trying to remember, and using them in my own photography and researching each individual piece of equipment, and finding/experimenting what lighting I want for my final shots - portraying portraiture through my own eyes.

Acetate/ Ambient light/ Back-projection/ Barn doors/ Boom/ Brolly/ CC filters/ Continuous lighting/ Cross-processing/ Diffuser/ Effects light/ Fill light/ Fish Fryer/ Flash head/ Flag/ Fluorescent light/ Fresnel/ Giraffe/ Gobo/ HMI/ Honeycomb/ Incident reading/ Joule/ Kelvin/ Key light /Kill spill /Lightbrush/ Mirror/ Mixed lighting/ Modeling light/ Monobloc/ Multiple flash/ Perspex/ Ratio/ Reflector/ Ringflash/ Scrim/ Slave/ Snoot/ Softbox/ Spill/ Spot/ Spotmeter/ Stand/ Swimming pool/ Tungsten/ Umbrella

No comments:

Post a Comment