Tuesday 13 November 2012

More prints

Three days until hand-in, still undecided about which final 5 shots to use.


I like this shot, however I feel it would be more appropriate for a different genre such as 'Fashion'.

I like the shadow of the males figure on the white wall behind him, however I wish I could re-take the shot so that the man was walking towards me; I just think it would be more effective.

I like the idea of this shot, I think it is a potential final image; how the man is stood in a desolate area, all sorts of thoughts come into my mind while looking at it. Such as the man is old, maybe his wife has died, the photo could be a symbol of isolation and loneliness with age. Im going a bit deep into it but its so easy to think of a story to go alongside my photographs. I dislike the side of someones shoulder in the right- hand corner, i think it spoils the image.

I don't really particularly like anything in this shot, I think its to dark and doesn't have much about it.

I like a lot about this photo, the way her trousers blend in with the bushes behind her, giving a sort of camouflage effect. Also the females facial expression giving off a "I don't care' expression. However I just don't feel as though it is a potential final shot as I think it would more suitable for a fashion or car genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment