Monday 30 September 2013

Professional Studies - SWOT analysis

In the last Professional Studies lecture we completed a SWOT analysis which is considering your past learning module and explaining your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. I also completed a SWOT analysis during my first year of university and realized how my strengths and weaknesses have changed after a year.
Below I have listed a few key strengths and also what I need to develop this year to ensure I focus on my weaknesses so that I can help myself to reflect critically on my own progress and performance.
STRENGHS

  • Using my blog for inspiration/ work/ ideas
  • Reading books - to develop and gain knowledge
  • Using the studio 
  • Learning to use new cameras properly 
  • Gaining confidence in new situations
WEAKNESSES

  • Spend more time in the studio
  • Spend more time on my blog
  • Develop research further
  • Gain more experience
  • Gain more motivation through inspiration
OPPORTUNITES

  • Gain more work
  • Sell photographs
  • Look at/speak to/E-mail inspiring people
THREATS

  • Lack of confidence
  • Intimidation from other peoples work
  • Self motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment